Click on the Registration tab on the top menu to get started!
Eagan Travel Baseball Registration
- Ages 9/10U – 15
- Late fees will apply after February 15, 2017
- Registration closes February 28, 2017
- Tryouts for 9/10U - 14U will be held the week of March 13-18. See ‘Tryouts’ page on the Eagan Baseball website for more information.
- Tryouts for 15U will be held outdoors, on Sunday, May 7. Sunday, May 14 is reserved as a rain day. Location is TBD.
**Please take your player to The Locker Room in Eagan for uniform fitting BEFORE starting registration**
Click on the Registration Tab on the top menu or below to access the Travel Baseball Registration:
Eagan 16+ Baseball Registration
- Ages 16U – 19U
- Late fees will apply after March 15, 2017
- Registration closes March 30, 2017
- Tryout and pre-season schedules are TBD but are expected to be in April/May
Click on the Registration Tab on the top menu or below to access the 16+ Registration.
16+ Baseball Registration:
Click here or see 2017 Tryouts page on left menu for more details.
The Traveling Baseball program provides intensive skill development and a high level of competition. The program offers opportunities to develop confidence and teamwork while competing with teams representing other area communities.
Click here to learn more about Eagan Travel Baseball.
If you plan to be a coach or assistant coach for ETB during the 2016 season, you must be current in your Concussion Awareness Training. Minnesota state law requires all youth sport coaches to complete Concussion Awareness Training at least once every 3 years.
If your training is current, be sure to have your certificate with you at all times in the dugout. If you have never completed the training or need to update, you can follow this link to complete the CDC's online training module. The training only takes 30-40 minutes and can be completed at your convenience. Please be sure to print and save your Certificate of Completion.